A systematic skin care line with collagen and plant extracts that firm the skin with a hydrating finish
- Formulated with Collatoning Complex™, a blend of collagen and 4 flower extracts for firming and hydrating care for tired, saggy skin.
- Provides bouncy feeling of hydration for dull and dry skin with dewy finish.
- Delivers cooling and refreshing hydration without heavy feeling.
Skin clearing and firming with Collatoning Complex
1. Hydrolyzed collagen:
A type of collagen transformed to facilitate easier skin absorption
2-5. Snow lotus extract / Jasminum officinale / Camellia japonica flower extract / Paeonia suffruticosa branch flower and leaf extract
A complex of collagen and 4 flower extracts helps rejuvenate the skin by helping tofirm, moisturize, retexturize and prevent aging with Collatoning Complex
- Penetrates skin fast and easy up to 90% and functions as a cement for intercellular bonding
- Features a high protein level which makes it an effective firming solution for anti-wrinkle and anti-aging
- Those who need to firm their skin but dislike a heavy feel
- Those who want a refreshing and dewy feel
- Those sensing sagging facial contour (=loss of elasticity!)
- Those looking for a lightweight anti-aging product for summer use
- Those who don’t like excessively light moisture or heavy oiliness, and want hydration that is suitably light
Moisture firming toner with a clear moisture gel formula that bursts with water while massaging, delivers cooling and refreshing hydration and retexturizes skin.
Fresh transparent gel
How to Use
After cleansing, take the product with a cotton pad or hand and apply on the face evenly to absorb.
Tip: Dampen on a thin cotton pad and use it as moisture pack.
Moisture firming emulsion with a runny fluid formula that balances oil and water levels of loose skin, firms and boosts radiance to make skin supple
Soft firming fluid
How to Use
After using the serum, apply an adequate amount then lightly pat for the skin to absorb.
*When the skin feels extra dry, apply two times by dividing the same amount into half and pat for skin absorption.